Everything you need to improve your management of stroke, meet new colleagues, discuss innovative treatment protocols – and imagine the future together!
All this awaits you in sunny Nice for the unique informative and transformative SLICE experience.
To show you just how all-inclusive our program is, here’s a partial list of the topics touched on in case presentations and lectures during SLICE 2019:
- Iatrogenic brain vessel. dissection during thrombectomy
- The place of IA therapy in 2019 during thrombectomy
- Vasculitis and acute mechanical therapy?
- Trans ACom thrombectomy is it an option?
- Distal thrombectomy: How, who and what devices?
- Isolated Carotid Occlusion
- Joining the left ACI when the femoral access fails…
- Minor stroke therapy.
- Large stroke therapy
- Carotid dissection management
- Massive cardioembolic ICA occlusions
- Rescue stenting in case of failure
- Robotic thrombectomy?
- Creating new centers
- Extending the therapeutic range of a comprehensive center
- Understanding thrombus: Etiology and therapeutic strategies
- Measuring thrombus signal
- Dealing with live SAH during thrombectomy
- LVO in young children
- Venous thrombosis and the endovascular approach
- Chronic total occlusion of the carotid
- Advanced imaging: When does it play a role?
- ………. AND YOU!
DON’T MISS the QUIZ offering the opportunity of testing your knowledge in the stroke field!
DON’T MISS the chance to work in small groups with our international faculty coming together to build our Working Group recommendations regarding unsolved questions during the WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON session!
We look forward to seeing you soon,
PR COSTALAT on behalf the SLICE FACULTY