Urgentists, Nurses, Paramedics, because you play a crucial role in the Stroke care chain, SLICE has designed a program tailor-made for you!
Monday October 2 – Afternoon
- Nurses and Paramedics Session: Role of Paramedics and Nurses in the Management of Stroke
- Tips & tricks: Fast installation of a Stroke patient in the angio suite and how to limit patient motion?
- Live Pre-Hospital Triage with interactive discussion
Are you involved in Pre-Hospital Triage?
Join us for 1.5-hour practical workshops every day at lunchtime.
- RACE score calculation
- Actual simulations with an « actor » who will simulate Stroke symptoms, and whose RACE score will be calculated
- Screen displaying videos of real-life cases with use of RACE score