SLICE 2020 Program
The main goal of the SLICE is to promote « team experience », « team building », and « international team exchange » in order to offer a unique occasion to create a multidisciplinary high-level scientific debate focus on stroke management at the acute phase.
This year the SLICE will be held 100% online.
Every day :
- 3 recorded cases
- 3 morbimortality cases
- 2 delphi consensus
- 2 symposiums
- Many surprise about Stroke management
- Direct to angio when and how in 2020
- Stroke networking in 2020
- Distal vessel occlusion indiaction and technique 2020
- What is the place of advanced imaging 2020
- Failed thrombectomy 2020
- Carotid stent/ intracranial stent and antiplatelet therapy
- The complete program will be available soon.
- Posterior Circulation stroke
- Distal Occlusion Management
- Rescue Stenting
- Chronic Ischemia Management
- Subdural Chronic Hematoma
- Radial Puncture: how to do it?
- Pre-hospital organization
- Direct to Angio organization
Call for case
If you have a case to submit, please contact us.